Re: SEND ME DEMOS

[ Current FollowUps/Bisherige Antworten ] [ Post FollowUp/Antwort schreiben ] [ DURP WWW Message Board ]

posted by/geschrieben von sara dickinson on/am Mai 18, 19101 at/um 17:59:52:

In reply to/Im Bezug auf: SEND ME DEMOS geschrieben von BriZZell @ Light Force Records on/am November 21, 1999 at/um 06:56:08:

Hello, my name is Sara Dickinson. In response, I would like to talk to you about a band from San Angelo, TX. BOMFOG (Brotherhood of Man, Fatherhood of God) is a Christian rock band that is more than just a band, the are truely servants of the Lord Jesus Christ. Their music has touched many lives and for your convienience you can find out more information at their website www.bomfog.com! Check our their cd "Send me Out Again", it will truely bless your life. Approaching going on tour this summer, they are willing to give up everything, step out of their comfort zone and follow Jesus in music ministry. BOMFOG is and always will be about spreding the message of Jesus Christ, loving and praising Him! If not anything more, I encourage you to check out their website and cd "Send me Out Again" Press Packs are also available! If you would like more information concerning BOMFOG, please e-mail me at wwjd_sara@hotmail.com or you can contact them personally at the addressed on their website! Thank you for your time and God Bless you!
In Him,
Sara
Galations 1:10

Current FollowUps/Bisherige Antworten :

Post reply/Antwort schreiben

Name:
e-Mail:

Subject/Betreff:

Comment/Kommentar:
(Please remove unnecessary quoted lines / Bitte unnötige wiederaufgeführte Zeilen löschen)

URL of your homepage/Adresse Deiner Homepage:
Title of your homepage/Titel Deiner Homepage:

[ Current FollowUps/Bisherige Antworten ] [ Post reply/Antwort schreiben ] [ DURP WWW Message Board ]

Die Ultimative Review Page - http://www.durp.com