Re: THE KHEDIVE, reviews wanted

[ Current FollowUps/Bisherige Antworten ] [ Post FollowUp/Antwort schreiben ] [ DURP WWW Message Board ]

posted by/geschrieben von dustin desrochers on/am Februar 12, 19102 at/um 17:39:54:

In reply to/Im Bezug auf: THE KHEDIVE, reviews wanted geschrieben von byron on/am Dezember 17, 19101 at/um 00:45:00:

i know ive told jay a million times but i think your music is so powerful and its the only type of music i cna actually
"FEEL"

even though i do enjoy some of the mainstream stuff, im in to more of the hardcore
scene and music is a big thing for me, but honestly you guys are one of or even my
favorite band ever.
you guys are unique and aggressive and its just phenominal!!
Jay told me that james had quit the band and you needed a drummer.
i can play most of what ive heard on the demo but id probably want to cahange a few of the fills anyways
so it feels more of my own input.
anyways i dont know if you even check this anymore but email me back if you guys are willing to give me a chance or tell jay to call me
ive got my own kit at home and i ve got a couple of mics (not the greatest but hey)
and i have ouble kick as well (it seems to be a big part in your music. i enjoy it.)
well i hope to here from you or jay soon. thanx!!!
Dustin.

Current FollowUps/Bisherige Antworten :

Post reply/Antwort schreiben

Name:
e-Mail:

Subject/Betreff:

Comment/Kommentar:
(Please remove unnecessary quoted lines / Bitte unnötige wiederaufgeführte Zeilen löschen)

URL of your homepage/Adresse Deiner Homepage:
Title of your homepage/Titel Deiner Homepage:

[ Current FollowUps/Bisherige Antworten ] [ Post reply/Antwort schreiben ] [ DURP WWW Message Board ]

Die Ultimative Review Page - http://www.durp.com